Submit your entry using the form below.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, or if you have any questions,
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
Submission Deadline: Friday, March 22
PROGRAM RULES AND DETAILS
- This is a complimentary new product competition exclusively for contracted exhibitors at the 2024 Bio-IT World Conference & Expo
- Eligible products must have been introduced or upgraded with a new release since May 2023 and April 2024.
- The People’s Choice Award will be voted on by conference attendees during the event
- Bio-IT World staff and industry judges will choose finalists in the judges’ competition and will visit booths during the event to see presentations and make their final selection.
- Winners will be announced during the event
- Upload a print resolution digital image of your product in the form below
*Note: Judges rely solely on the narrative below for the preliminary judging. Please be specific.
New This Year: The judges will choose the new products they find the most innovative and valuable to the Bio-IT community as finalists. Winners will reflect the judges’ favorite new products and will not be constrained by a category.
(This part of the entry will be included in Bio-IT World Expo coverage of the awards program both before and after the event.)
- Logo should be in .eps vector format. Logos should NOT be embedded in Word, PowerPoint or PDF files.
- An image of 300 dpi. with a minimum size of 220 points/18 picas/3”/917 pixels in width is preferable. A file size of less than 1M is probably too low-res for print use.
- Submit both black & white and color versions of logos (when available)
- Product image should be uploaded as a standard image filed (ex. .jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp)
- Please submit a screen shot if your product can not be photographed (ex. software).
With your submission of this product entry, you grant Bio-IT World, Inc. the use of any photos, video or product/company information gained as a result of this process, without further permission. A minimum number of entries are required in order for a winner to be named. Entries after the deadline will not be guaranteed for consideration. All entries become property of Bio-IT World, Inc. Copyright Bio-IT World, Inc. 2019