FINAL AGENDA NOW AVAILABLE
The 2014 Bio-IT World Conference & Expo plans to unite 2,500+ life sciences, pharmaceutical, clinical, healthcare, and IT professionals from 30+ countries. The Expo provides the perfect venue to share information and discuss enabling technologies that are driving biomedical research and the drug development process.
Since its debut in 2002, the annual Bio-IT World Conference & Expo has established itself as a premier event showcasing the myriad applications of IT and informatics to biomedical research and the drug discovery enterprise. The 2014 program will feature compelling talks from industry and academia on new trends in data generation, knowledge management, and information technology in life sciences and drug development, including best practice case studies and joint partner presentations relevant to the technologies, research, and regulatory issues of life science, pharmaceutical, clinical and IT professionals.
Spanning three days, the meeting includes 13 parallel conference tracks and 16 pre-conference workshops.
- Genome Assembly and Annotation
- Data Visualization in Biology
- Biologics, Bioassay, and Biospecimen Registration Systems
- Analyzing NGS Data in Galaxy
- Aligning Projects with Organization Strategy
- An Embarrassment of Riches: Choosing and Implementing Cloud Infrastructure
- Simply Informatics, Simplify Life - Taming Quality and Complexity of Big Data and IT Solutions
- Advancing the Use of EHR/EMR for Clinical Research and Drug Development
- Determining Genome Variation and Clinical Utility
- UCSC Genome Browser Interactive Workshop
- IT & Informatics in Support of Collaboration and Externalization
- Big Data Analytics
- Running a Local Galaxy Instance
- Updates from the tranSMART Open-Source Community
- A Bar Code for Chemical Structures
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
PLENARY KEYNOTE PRESENTERS:
Artist, Ph.D. Student, Rensselaer
Yaniv Erlich, Ph.D.
Principal Investigator and Whitehead
Fellow, Whitehead Institute for
Stephen H. Friend, M.D., Ph.D.
President, Co-Founder and Director
of Sage Bionetworks
John Quackenbush, Ph.D.
CEO, Genospace; Professor, Dana-Farber
Cancer Institute and Harvard School
of Public Health
- Access All 13 Tracks for One Price
- Network with 2,500+ Global Attendees
- Hear 150+ Technology and Scientific Presentations
- Attend Bio-IT World’s Best Practices Awards
- Connect with Attendees Using CHI’s Intro-Net
- Participate in the Poster Competition
- Choose from 16 Pre-Conference Workshops
- See the Winners of the following 2014 Awards:
- Benjamin Franklin
- Best of Show
- Best Practices
- View Novel Technologies and Solutions in the Expansive Exhibit Hall
- And Much More!